Wednesday 7 November 2012

Typo tone of voice

I want the outcome to be tactile and have a high end 'designed' feel.  the outcome could be both a series of posters and a book. Thinking Typo Gold or Typo nuggets or Typo gems.


Another idea I have ad considering I am aiming this at people at Uni specifically people around the studio is I could use Window Decals to communicate the quotes.  The windows on Studio one and there are windows in Studio two and three leading to the balconies. which are not really used for anything.

It is quite hard to find good examples of these.  they can look quite cheap but i think this is when a poor font choice is made and the the design layout is poor.



I also like this effect that Jonathan Finch put on Twitter.  I think its gold card screen printed with black acrylic paint



No comments:

Post a Comment