Saturday 15 January 2011

collection 100 - Product/Infographics research

I wanted to link all these creative people together through albums.  The most obvious way would be some kind of family tree but I thought there are other links in nature.














A selction of flow diagrams and family trees



Some infographics


An interactive flow chart


If I had the technical skills another idea would be to 'animate' the information so that you could click on an album or graphic designer and this would take you to other work or links with other creatives. 
This is a cool infographic using 'steam graphs' http://xach.com/moviecharts/2010.html as you really can see the longest running movies

I remember hearing Lorenzo comment one day 'everyting has been done before' you just neeed to fin your own interpretation.  Well I found a link to an art director who has been finding unexpected links between people called Linda Zacks.  I am going to do I spearate page for her work as it does not fit in here.
This lead me to searching networks and I have found some really interesting'circular' network visuals on Networkvisualization of all places!..

This is a cool ineractive infographic which i would love to have the technical ability to reproduce http://www.niceone.org/lab/refugee



                                          


I think this could be a fantastic viual represenation of album cover/graphic designer links.  The only question now is which software to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment