Sunday 8 May 2011

Speaking from experience - further development

I have hit a wall with the FEAR idea and whilst I would like to produce a typographic image I am not sure how to encompass everything my research is pulling out just with the word FEAR.
IO have started to think about maybe mind maps/roads signs which give people directions to the 'best' way or where the magic is ie out of your comfort zone into experimentation.  I then remembered the research I did on Tube maps for the collection 100 brief.  The idea of 'Zones' fits in with a tube map as in 'comfort' Zones.

I found this Comfort Zone matrix which has given me some general ideas however I am going to list all the workshops we have done, maybe these could be my 'tube' lines on the map.  I will record further development on my Design Practise blog.


As part of this development there are benefits of returning back to researching Info graphics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment